Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport in Guiyang has installed epidemic prevention and control inspection equipment at the entrance of the terminal building according to requirements by the epidemic prevention and control office in Southwest China's Guizhou province.
Passengers with a temperature below 37.3 C, a green health code, a normal itinerary code and venue code can enter the terminal.
If the health code is yellow or gray, the staff members at the airport will check the health information code, 48-hour nucleic acid negative reports and verify the passengers' flight information on the day before permitting them to enter the terminal.
To prevent the epidemic from spreading throughout the airport, all passengers arriving at the airport need to follow below requirements:
1. Make a personal health declaration in advance.
2. Those returning to Guizhou from abroad and from medium and high-risk areas in China will experience 14-day centralized isolation, 14-day home health monitoring and 12 nucleic acid tests.
3. Those returning to Guizhou from areas severely affected by the epidemic will be quarantined for medical observation according to the Guizhou provincial epidemic monitoring, control and rescue team.
4. Those returning to Guizhou with an itinerary code marked with asterisks, a gray health code, 48-hour negative nucleic acid test certificates, and from cities with locally-transmitted infections, should receive three nucleic acid tests in five days after arrival.
5. Those returning to Guizhou from border and port cities should carry 48-hour negative nucleic acid test certificates, and if there is no relevant certificate, they should receive three nucleic acid tests within five days after arrival.
6. Those coming from low-risk areas should carry 48-hour negative nucleic acid test certificates, and receive a nucleic acid test again within 48 hours after arrival. Those from low-risk areas without 48-hour negative nucleic acid test certificates should receive a nucleic acid test upon arrival and move freely with negative results.
7. Other people who could become infected must postpone their trip to Guizhou until the risk of infection is eliminated.